Saturday 15 November 2008

God's Creation Continued

I see cities as the continuance of God's creation. Through His creation, these amazing centres of humanity have emerged with thought, intentionality and great hope. They're designed for the best of humanity.

I know not everyone agrees with me and that they see heaven as more of a peaceful garden with children at the feet of Jesus. I've seen the picture.

Truth is that heaven is called the new Jerusalem...a city.

Look for God in the city. You'll see Him in the image of everyone you see. I mean everyone.

Genesis 1:26 (MSG)
26 God spoke: "Let us make human beings in our image, make them reflecting our nature So they can be responsible for the fish in the sea, the birds in the air, the cattle, And, yes, Earth itself, and every animal that moves on the face of Earth."

No comments: