Friday 18 April 2008

Captain Lynn Jones

Serving in Kalgoorlie, Captain Lynn Jones is a model of ministry. She gives everything she has to serve the Lord and does so with a joy only Jesus can provide. I would say this is a fairly remote appointment in a very unique setting. Yet if you want to go to TSA, go to the corps in Kalgoorlie. You'll find all you need there in the name of Christ.

Looking for a hero? Meet Captain Lynn Jones.

Matthew 11:27 (MSG)
27 Jesus resumed talking to the people, but now tenderly. "The Father has given me all these things to do and say. This is a unique Father-Son operation, coming out of Father and Son intimacies and knowledge. No one knows the Son the way the Father does, nor the Father the way the Son does. But I'm not keeping it to myself; I'm ready to go over it line by line with anyone willing to listen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn is an amazing woman of God, full of joy.

Lynn, you are a star!

Anonymous said...

Not altogether liking the idea of picking out 'heroes'. Within TSA there are many unsung heroes, most of whom quietly work hard and live their lives without seeking any recognition - and they do not get it! No offence to any 'heroes' you have mentioned.

Jim Knaggs said...

And for sure, none of these would seek such a designation. I am convinced we need to recognise such people around us.

Anonymous said...

Captain Lynn is an amazing woman. She is currently going throught the process of preparing me for soldiership!

I am so proud to worship at Kalgoorlie Corps.!

suzie day.
age. 17