Monday 21 May 2007

Vision

"Where there is no vision, the people perish:" Feel like you're fading? Things in your life going the wrong way? Are you having difficulty seeing the obvious? These are questions that people have when there is diminished vision. You know I'm not speaking about eyesight, but about a perspective on what's coming and what needs to be.

First, take a look in the Word of God, then speak with Him and listen to Him. His purposes for you need not be a mystery. There can be clarity...and focus...and direction. The Master said, "I am the way, the truth and the life..." Can you see? We learn that, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." This makes for the real thing...a relationship that brings life. The vision, then, is in Christ. Hallelujah!

Philippians 4:19 (NIV)
19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

Darren Lamotte said...

Thanks again for your open thoughts and thought provoking message. I have lately been taking the time to remind myself of the wonderful feeling when I first came into a personal relationship with God, this is a feeling that should be renewed daily as I reoffer my life to God for Him to use as He sees fit.
You are in my prayers,God Bless.

Jim Knaggs said...

Thank you for your witness to the truth.