Sunday 5 August 2007

MCD Youth Meeting

At the Keilor Corps tonight we met with a packed chapel of youth and some leaders to celebrate God's love and presence in our lives. The Keilor Youth Band brought the music and led us in worship capably and in the Spirit of God. Divisional Youth Leaders Major Sandra Maunder and Major Mim Adams organised a great night. Majors Rodney and Jenny Barnard. Divisional Leaders, were there supporting their youth and witnessing to the grace of God in their lives.

These gatherings are powerful and great opportunities for our youth to connect in the presence of God. Their worship is energetic and earnest. With who was in the room, I imagine we could win Melbourne for Christ. Why don't we?

Acts 3:6 (MSG)
6 Peter said, "I don't have a nickel to my name, but what I do have, I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk!"

No comments: