Wednesday 29 August 2007

Mission Development

With our mission clear in our minds, we can go forward to sort out how exactly the mission might shape up as we go along. With culture moving at a rapid pace as well as our personal lives, it requires a continual refocusing of our mission and mission alignment. Without intentional efforts on our part, we become stale and ineffective in due course.

We can do some of this at THQ, but I believe it to be an active role for every level of service and in most locations. Who does it where you are? Is someone doing it? Take a look around you. Are we keeping up with the active interests and needs of the people God wants us to serve? We need to.

Isaiah 48:15 (NIV)
15 I, even I, have spoken; yes, I have called him. I will bring him, and he will succeed in his mission.

No comments: