Thursday 25 December 2008

Happy Christmas!

John 1:14 (Phillips NT)
14 So the word of God became a human being and lived among us. We saw his splendour (the splendour as of a father's only son), full of grace and truth. And it was about him that John stood up and testified, exclaiming: "Here is the one I was speaking about when I said that although he would come after me he would always be in front of me; for he existed before I was born!" Indeed, every one of us has shared in his riches - there is a grace in our lives because of his grace. For while the Law was given by Moses, love and truth came through Jesus Christ. It is true that no one has ever seen God at any time. Yet the divine and only Son, who lives in the closest intimacy with the Father, has made him known.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year - Judith (UK)

Anonymous said...

Nice! Gave the same message myself to the Ararat faithful.
JM