Monday 27 November 2006

Light Fm 89.9

Now this is a good radio station. I met a fine programming consultant there today, recording a few things. It turns out he was at the Commissioning meetings. You never know who's going to be at these great events. The consultant is well saved and witnessed to my heart. I thank God for him.

There were others there who weren't saved. Did we present the gospel in convincing ways? Was our witness compelling? Did we demonstrate the love of God in terms that were clear? I hope so. There were many at the mercy seat. Some of them did understand. Hallelujah!

We just have to be ready to share God's love in and especially out of the meetings. I want to be ready. Are you with me?

2 Timothy 4:2 (ESV)
"preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That powerpoint slide that was shown with many quotes about reaching the lost, really gripped my heart. The Holy Spirit was really moving during that time! It felt God was strongly confirming my call into officership, as after those powerpoint slides you called people foward. Thankyou Jesus!