Tuesday 26 February 2008

Pennyfarthing National Championships

I attended the Australian National Pennyfarthing Championships in the last few days in Evandale, Tasmania. It's like something I've never seen before. They can be dangerous in a race like this. It was a great day, connected with the annual Evandale Fair. Congratulations to Huw Morgan, the new national champion.

Some of you are wondering what a pennyfarthing might be. Sometimes I get the same kind of reaction when I speak of God's love and our response. We just have to sort out how to share God's love in believable and compelling ways...like with our lives. It'll be worth it.

1 John 3:11 (MSG)
11 For this is the original message we heard: We should love each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just learned what a Penny Farthing is. I never knew that is what you called them. How great it is to know that God's love is our mystery and Paul asks us to know how high, and deep and wide and long is this love... May God continue to bless and keep you.