Thursday 10 April 2008

Mr. Derek Linsell

Mr. Derek Linsell of Apricot Consulting and the AFL Foundation gave a presentation at a breakfast meeting of Christian Management Australia this morning. His comments on Corporate Social Action were timely, practical and informative for the business persons present. The focus of the meeting is clearly Christian and how business persons can integrate their faith in their business community. The meetings are always worthwhile and this one was no exception.

You may know that Derek is from the great Colonels Frank and Jean Linsell family. He was an officer in earlier days and has not lost the passion of his commitment to Christ. He often benefits TSA in many ways. We thank God for him.

1 Corinthians 12:6 (MSG)
6 God's various expressions of power are in action everywhere; but God himself is behind it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

19 years ago this October Derek came to my door wanting to know what people wanted in a youth group. He then invited me along to the Waverley Corps the following Sunday and there my journey began. 2 years later I was enrolled as a Soldier and in 2000 I was commissioned as an officer. I also came under the influence of Frank & Jean who still hold a special place in my heart.

GRS

Unknown said...

My wife is an officer today because of Derek's influence and continued support. Thanks Derek.

Jim Knaggs said...

Like I said...