Thursday 21 May 2009

The Whole Story 2

Another opportunity came to us tonight to do basically the same as last night, but in the Geelong area. I think that our plans here would rival any community of equal size in Australia.

There is a productive board and a solid strategic plan to serve even more people in this area. It's not that Geelong has greater needs, they have an sincere interest to help their people.

I'm convinced that by the will of God we can join with this good community to bring help, healing and hope to many. Hallelujah!

Psalms 40:10 (MSG)
10 I didn't keep the news of your ways a secret, didn't keep it to myself. I told it all, how dependable you are, how thorough. I didn't hold back pieces of love and truth For myself alone. I told it all, let the congregation know the whole story.

1 comment:

Beverley from Adelaide said...

Maybe if Geelong win the Friday Night Football all of there supporters will be in such a great mood they will open their hearts to supporting The Salvation Army .
GO CATS!!!