Sunday 30 March 2008

Moreland City Corps

This morning at the Moreland City Corps in Melbourne, God moved in a beautiful way over the congregation following a good message by Commissioner Barry Pobjie. I'll not attempt to describe it here for fear I may not do it justice and trivialize the experience. Just let it be understood that God is moving among us. Hallelujah!

God is calling us to see a larger than local picture of His Kingdom. Let us do so with integrity and personal involvement.

Luke 16:16 (MSG)
16 God's Law and the Prophets climaxed in John; Now it's all kingdom of God—the glad news and compelling invitation to every man and woman.

3 comments:

Simon Mapleback said...

David, are you sure it's the same Knaggs you are thinking about?!??

This is Commissioner Knaggs, not Mr Knaggs!! I've never heard Commissioner Knaggs raise his voice... not sure I could imagine it actually!!

I'll pray for you to be healed from whatever it is you have been hurt by though, in Jesus Name.

Jim Knaggs said...

s/p - I haven't screamed in years, but I would if I thought it would lead someone to Christ.

Simon Mapleback said...

I'd understand that - I'm glad you deleted that previous comment though!