Wednesday 12 March 2008

Tests

So we take tests to see how we're doing. An exam in school or an eye exam at the optometrist, both are to determine our place, status, progress or regression. When we refuse such things, it doesn't allow us the awareness of our condition.

Some people don't like to go to the doctor because it's there where they find out when something's wrong. It's a false security, but I can relate to the situation.

God tests us. We can avoid it, ignore it, pray it away, or prove it. I'm going with God's plan.

Psalms 26:2 (MSG)
2 Examine me, God, from head to foot, order your battery of tests. Make sure I'm fit inside and out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test! Physically I think everything that can be tested has been tested lately and whew, am I worn out!
Each day is a test spiritually, but with Him I seem to overcome those that come my way, not that the way I planned them to resolve them, but He resolves them when I get out of the way.

“But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do.” 1 Peter 1:15

Blessings to All!

Jim Knaggs said...

And you pass with flying colours.