Thursday 29 May 2008

God's leading.

God's leading is a sentence and a complete thought. It means God is leading in this case. It's true. He is not static and cannot be described as non-influential. He always has affect, even though He will not break a bruised reed or stifle a smoking wick.

His leading is full of love and power and fulfillment. When you follow, so will joy and hope and excitement, as obvious as tin cans tied by strings on the back of a honeymoon car. Sounds great doesn't it?

Proverbs 8:21 (TLB)
21 Those who love and follow me are indeed wealthy. I fill their treasuries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! What an awesome life I have with my great big beautiful God leading the way and filling my heart. I am richly blessed and so grateful to call myself a daughter of the most high king. I praise his mighty name xxx

Jim Knaggs said...

Hallelujah!