Saturday 3 February 2007

Good Publications

The regular publications of TSA are anything but regular. Their content reveals extensive effort to present the gospel and to share what God is doing in the movement. When we consider the intensity of the planning, collecting, design, publication and marketing, we begin to identify hard work and holy work.

Which ones do you like?

I like them all. Each one has a distinct approach for a different culture and serves the Lord uniquely and I see the wisdom of allowing each command to develop their own. Many of them are also available online. We really should do more to circulate these good publications for the glory of God.

1 Chronicles 16:24 (MSG)
24 Publish his glory among the godless nations, his wonders to all races and religions.

3 comments:

Rob said...

My favorite Army publications are divided into two groups - public and internal.

Public faves are:

Priority (USA East)
Faith & Friends (Canada)
On Fire (Aus)

Internal faves:

Officer
Word & Deed

Jim Knaggs said...

Thanks, Rob. Your choices are solid.

Anonymous said...

I have only recently become aware of the Caring magazine from the USW territory. This has a great focus on holistic/integrated mission which doesn't always seem to come through as powerfully or consistently in the other publications I've seen. As a result, I've recently subscribed and am working my way through as many back issues as I can find! Well worth a look.