Friday 2 February 2007

Wait 'till you find out

This has been one of those "wait 'till you find out days." Evidence of the movement of God in this movement of God is being seen again and again. I am so grateful to Him. Thank you, Lord for this affirmation of your present interest and leading in this territory.

There is a day coming for those who know Jesus personally. He has prepared for our arrival into His eternal presence. All I can say is...wait 'till you find out! Don't miss it. Do what you can so your neighbors and even people you know can enjoy the hope too.

Ephesians 1:11 (MSG)
11 It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living,

2 comments:

Cadet Stobes!! said...

Commissioner Jimmy,
Do you remember @ Commissioning how you said you had something REALLY exciting to tell me?? But you couldn't tell me for a couple of months...well can you tell me yet? Perhaps when you come to College on Monday?? Pleeeeaaaassee!! God is SOO good, Praying for you guys.
Love, Prayers, Blessings and Grace, Aaron xoxox

Jim Knaggs said...

Now that's the first I've heard that name. If you listen carefully on Monday, you will hear what I want to say.