Tuesday 16 January 2007

Coming Attractions

There are some things that must really excite God. Knowing that He cares for us more than anyone else, imagine His excitement over what He knows about us and our future. He knows who will win the Australian Open. He knows the winner of the Super Bowl. He knows what's coming up in your life...a romance...a new job...a baby.

Some might say I'm making Him too human. He loves us deeply. He knows us intimately. He also knows of the joy we will experience when we see Him face to face. He delights in us. I have a hope that He is excited about our future. He's put that excitement in me. Hallelujah!

Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

2 comments:

BrownEyedGirl said...

I've been thinking on this very thing today! Thanks for your words.

BrownEyedGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.