Friday 5 October 2007

ACC Final

It was as if the week was building in a crescendo of spiritual empowerment. I was able to speak to the group this afternoon and presented my dream for the territory. Perhaps it'll show up somewhere for others to consider.

In the afternoon we also shared in the book launch of Olivia Munn and Stephen Court's book entitled, "The Uprising" It's really good work and I'd recommend it for youth to read about holiness. I'll probably post again about it before long.

Tonight, Jeff Lucas had us rolling in the aisles and seeking God on our knees. The Spirit of God moved in our hearts and we are found affirmed and greatly inspired. I cannot imagine that the early Army meetings were anymore exciting or powerful. This one had it all. Hallelujah!

2 Corinthians 5:18 (AMP)
18 But all things are from God, Who through Jesus Christ reconciled us to Himself [received us into favor, brought us into harmony with Himself] and gave to us the ministry of reconciliation [that by word and deed we might aim to bring others into harmony with Him].

6 comments:

Allison Ward said...

I gotta get that Book!!!!!

Captain Collo said...

Yeah great final night at ACC, God was at work once again! Thanks heaps for your support and presence throughout the week it means a lot to us all. I have posted THE DREAM on my blog for anyone interested:)

Anonymous said...

Commissioner

I read your dream/vision on Lt Dave's blog. We all need to hear this. Many of us cannot commit to a mid-week conference and travel etc. Perhaps it would be possible to reproduce this segment onto DVD for distribution to Corps Territory Wide to be played in Sunday Worship Services.

May your dream become a reality many of us have been waiting for the structures to allow Gods Spirit to move once again.

Blessings always

Jim Knaggs said...

Allison - I believe the book is coming soon to a country near you.

Lt Dave - You and your team have served God well again at ACC. Thank you. Thanks too for posting The Dream.

Anon - I will remember your idea and give it consideration.

Joe Noland said...

Way to go, Commissioner! Don't usually respond to blogs, simply because I barely have time enough to write my own, but couldn't pass this one by.

I have not seen a dream (vision) articulated as well as this one. What warms my heart most is a contemporariness that is releasing, empowering and prophetic. My prayer is that this vision dream will spread, Holy Spirit led, into leadership circles everywhere.

JN

Jim Knaggs said...

Thank you, Commissioner. Your affirmation is a true blessing. We're simply attempting to follow God. Hallelujah!