Monday 29 October 2007

Sunbury Court

It's a place steeped in SA history and one which makes you think as you walk the halls and the grounds. Many, many holy people have come here for different conferences and meetings, none the least of these is the High Council. You know this is located just outside London and the estate is quite stately and functional. The trees are amazing. Like some I've never seen before, almost carrying an air that this is a special place.

Meetings this week will center on the global financing of TSA. It's a welcomed opportunity and one that will bear fruit, I'm sure. We still have many people and nations in the world to tell about Jesus. Our international scope proves the grace of God among us. Hallelujah!

Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here is a great poem to read/recite under those magnificent trees!


TREES by Alfred Joyce Kilmer written February 2, 1913

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.


It is indeed 'holy ground'!

Baruch atem B'Shem Yeshua!
Bless you in the name of Jesus!

Jim Knaggs said...

Thanks for that. I've heard the first line my whole life, but never read the whole poem. Well done.