Monday 22 October 2007

Different Ideas

Earlier in the week I was thinking about new ideas. I like ideas. Now I want to advance different ideas. More properly, I want to acknowledge that different people have different ideas about how things should be done. In an expression, "there's more than one way to skin a cat."

What I'm pressing about is that in most things there is more than one way to get the same job completed or to reach our objectives. I'm trying to communicate that we need not get stuck in our ways, but in the spirit of cooperation and in conflict resolution, consider alternate approaches possible. You and I don't have to press our style or preferences, only open up to other ways...How about God's ways?

Psalms 25:4 (MSG)
4 Show me how you work, God; School me in your ways.

No comments: