Wednesday 21 November 2007

Covenant Service

The Covenant Service was a high holy moment today at the Training College. God confirmed His will for 29 individuals who responded with confidence in Him and conviction on their souls. This is an historic moment and one that will mark the territory. We are so fortunate to have these individuals in the ministry.

I believe He is calling many more. These 29 will do their part and I believe thousands upon thousands will come to Christ in their ministries in years to come. Is He calling you? Are you ready? I know a group of people today who understand the provision of God in the pursuit of following Him. Should you be included? Don't hold back.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 (GW)
24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack - I'm not sure where you've picked up these opinions about my personal beliefs but I have to say they are rather inaccurate. I'll be pleased to affirm the doctrines of The Salvation Army this weekend and am confident that my teaching is firmly within the Christian tradition. Perhaps if you have further concerns, we can correspond privately so as not to distract from Jim's blog.

Jim Knaggs said...

Jason, I apologise to you for a comment made here which I have now deleted. As I said to the whole territory today, I am proud to commission you as an officer of The Salvation Army. Hallelujah!