Tuesday 20 November 2007

Prayer

Lord, God, in Jesus name I come to you to thank you for your grace, provision and love. You are the source of my life and of our beloved Army. In you we find fullness of joy, hope and peace. I worship you with my heart, my life and all. I only want to do your will and bring honour to you.

Thank you for the opportunity to connect with you this week in our celebration of your presence known as Connections 07. You have led us in this direction for your glory and we pledge to seek you in spirit and in truth. Please hear our collective hearts and draw us together for an out-pouring of your fullness and power to your delight. We want to be recipients of your love that will change us and enlarge our capacity and vision and witness.

Before you ask, Lord, our answer is yes. Hallelujah! Bring it on!

Acts 2:2-3 (MSG)
2 Without warning there was a sound like a strong wind, gale force—no one could tell where it came from. It filled the whole building.
3 Then, like a wildfire, the Holy Spirit spread through their ranks..."

4 comments:

Major Tim Lynn said...

Ditto, Amen!

Anonymous said...

I've heard that some lieutenants are going to be commissioned as captains at Connections 07. Is this true? Is Lieut Jason Davies-Kildea one of them?

Anonymous said...

I love the way you pray - thank you - makes me cry - or maybe that's Him! Love Him! With you Jim, that's the prayer of my heart too........ LORD - BRING IT ON! Nikki

Jim Knaggs said...

Thank you, friends. Our prayers together reach the Lord.

Jason and his wife will be commissioned on Sunday as Captains along with 17 total Lieutenants and 12 Cadets. Hallelujah!