Thursday 29 November 2007

What God is teaching me ...

Of the many things we're learning through Connections 07, I want to share one of the things God is telling me.

In the course of preparations for Connections, God led me to pray fervently, deeply and with high expectations. He, of course, more than met our expectations and anointed us beyond our imagination. Hallelujah!

God is saying to me, why not exercise that same faith on an every Sunday (and everyday basis)? Did you only look to Me for the impact of the event or that you were in one place together as a territory? He is challenging me (and us) with the same expectancy and faith this week as we exercised going into last week. We don't need to be together in one place to realise the incendiary presence of God.

I hope you're with me on this. Knowing what we know from what God is doing through Connections, let us approach Him with magnificent holy expectation this week too. When we do, we are well on our way towards His way. Send the fire!

Acts 2:17 (NIV)
17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

2 comments:

Totally sold out on Him said...

With You all the way. and Yes AMEN !!!

Jim Knaggs said...

Where two or three...