Friday 30 January 2009

Salvo Fellowship

One of the great things about being a Salvo is the eternal fellowship to which we belong. Purely, the body of Christ is a glorious fellowship. In addition, those who step out of the regular fellowship of TSA, generally, continue to enjoy the fellowship when they want.

While I come to some frustration when our brothers and sisters go another direction, I am learning to trust God in the process. Many people come to us from other journeys as well. One of the great aspects of heaven will be the unity of all believers. Hallelujah!

John 13:35 (MSG)
35 This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same I too struggle when many of salvo leave us for reason that I know God knows. I like the passage of scripture. This is true in Heaven praise God that we will recognize all believers. I have often said to my congregation that in Heaven we will see people whom we had that one little encounter upon thier own spiritual journey.

I thank God for bring you and Caorlyn to Australia. We needed to hear what God is saying to us through your ministry.

Capt. K McIver

Anonymous said...

There is diversity in the body. Are we any more a christian being salvationsits then a baptist or anglican. Of course not, we are where God has called us to be and praise Him for this. As the bible says 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin

A-Men