Wednesday 28 January 2009

Winning Children for Christ

The Winning Children or Christ Zonal Conference began tonight at the Geelong Conference Centre. Delegates have arrived from all over the SPEA Zone to consider the subject and make recommendations to the General. Lt. Colonel Raymond Finger is the conference organiser and leader.

I was saved as a child and have never turned back. Perfect? No, forgiven.

Truly the best opportunity to minister a person towards salvation in Christ is when they're a child. Children are more willing to exercise faith. The power of God in them holds them in grace and God is glorified.

Matthew 18:4 (MSG)
4 Whoever becomes simple and elemental again, like this child, will rank high in God's kingdom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

Blessings from back home in the States!

jeff said...

roger that Jim. I may have wandered all about the spiritual/non spiritual map in my life, but I'm pretty sure it was receiving Christ as a child that kept me protected along the way (even in my ignorance)and alive today to let it be known.