Tuesday 1 July 2008

Budgets

Every good business works with budgets. We at TSA are no exception. We have budgets within budgets and then complimenting budgets that connect our operations throughout.

A budget is a plan. There are few plans as specific as a budget. At what point do we exercise our faith in the plan known as a budget? Do you imagine that a faith-loaded budget might be a financial problem?

I believe that a faith focused budget is a practical expression of our Christian journey, grounded in reality, but influenced by divine possibilities. It's one of those holy tensions that define our stewardship of pecuniary resources. Hallelujah!

Isaiah 46:10 (NLT)
10 Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish.

No comments: