Tuesday 15 July 2008

God's Touch

God not only has feelings, He has touch as well. Have you felt His touch? I certainly have. He has touched my life with healing and forgiveness and deep love. I've never been the same since. Hallelujah!

The Word says about His touch that He will not break a bruised reed or quench a smoking flax. That's sensitivity. When He touched the blind man, sight was given. When He touched the leper, healing was dispensed. When He touched Peter's mother in law, the fever left her.

Now imagine His touch on your life. Get ready for a good change. Yes!

Mark 3:10 (NIV)
10 For he had healed many, so that those with diseases were pushing forward to touch him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That verse about God not breaking the bruised reed has always appealed to me deeply. Doesn't it just show how loving God is? And how thoughtful to all of his creation.
I was speaking yesterday to someone who has just been diagnosed with melanoma. She said she has felt God's comforting touch upon her. Thank God. May her disease be healed. This is my prayer.