Friday 8 December 2006

The Handwork of God

Do you remember the old TV serial called the A-Team? It was an interesting show at the time. I recall that with all the shooting and violent type acts, no one ever died on the show...not even the bad guys. Another thing I remember was the phrase by Hannibal, "I love it when a plan comes together."

That's what I'm thinking about today. We're seeing God's incredible plan come together in aspects and from sources that are mind boggling. Hallelujah! He is crafting among us a great plan that will recast the mission of the Army in this territory with even wider influence.

Pray with me for the perfect people and the perfect support to do His glorious, perfect will.

Hebrews 11:40 (MSG)
"God had a better plan for us: that their faith and our faith would come together to make one completed whole, their lives of faith not complete apart from ours."

3 comments:

Mhairi said...

Commissioner:

once again, great to see you back on the old blogger; we need your wisdom! No people bashing, no policy grumbling, just your joy of the Lord. It's totally refreshing; like eating ice cream on the dunes at Odessa.

(Speaking of ice cream, I did see the most charming of the JMK's covered in ice cream at lunch the other day! Praise God for that wee face and how God is going to use him; it's the eyes, there is goodness in those eyes.)

On the A-Team, it was a favourite in my house when I was wee. We loved Mr T, Hannibal was a bit too crazy with his cigar.

Thank you for your word... things do come together, we just need to be patient; and how I lack patience.

Love to Mrs Knaggs

Christian said...

I loved The A-Team! I have since got my son to watch it with me. Oh and by the way...Pettite is back home!

Anonymous said...

Praying with you for the A-team plan to come together.
Great Grace.