Friday 7 December 2007

Grace of God

Let there be no doubt in your mind of the beautiful grace of God. His unconditional love is an excellent example to us of His most penetrating power. That is the power to change hearts. All we need is to receive His love and we will know His grace...and forgiveness...and renewal.

Now consider that this holy relationship continues forever.

Remain in Him and He remains in you.

There is nothing better. Hallelujah!

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

1 comment:

Cadet Stobes!! said...

We celebrate God's grace!! My new blog is taking off! Grace is a good!

Hallelujah!

Tell Mom Knaggs, I said hello and that I send my love!

Love & Prayers!!